Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

Subject is about people a specific person

JillDonaldWatkins Jun 11, 2017 10:45PM EDT

I want to see if I can help my wife get back into the casino My question is I don't come as much as I used to because several years ago. my wife had a misunderstanding about a slot machine about knowing the differences between her credit and about how to tell if she is winning or losing. She asked the house keeper The house keeper misunderstood her and thought she was blowing the place. Karen is my wife and my care giver.I need her with me We come as a package.

1 Community Answers

Best Answer
Vijay Jun 11, 2017 11:08PM EDT

Hi there,

This is a support page for Online Gaming for New Jersey. If you wish to contact the San Diego Land-based casino, kindly call them at 1-877-WIN-PALA or 1-877-946-7252.

Thank you.

This question has received the maximum number of answers.

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call Us @ 844.367.7252
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found